Community and Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
|Download the Sponsorship Brochure|
|Download the Teen Adventure Challege Contribution Form|
|Make a Tax Deductible Donation to CORE to Support the Event|
Take advantage of the opportunity to be a major sponsor of the Teen Adventure Challenge. Naming opportunities are available for corporations and organizations that wish to provide significant levels of support. In addition to supporting a good cause, underwriting the event also comes with benefits for your organization such as positive press exposure and promotional opportunities. Donations are also tax deductible. Please contact us directly to discuss these opportunities. Special packages can be tailored to meet your organization's preferences.
- $1,800: Sponsor's banner to appear at the Event Hub and logo to be included on Race T-Shirts
- $2,800: Naming rights for Food Pavilion OR Registration Table
- $3,800: Naming rights for Performance Stage
- $7,500: Naming rights for Finish Line
Company and Organization Benefits
- Be linked with a large (1,000+ attendees) educational and community-based event that promotes youth fitness, alternative sports, environmental awareness, and outdoor education.
- Receive marketing exposure on all print, web-based, and multimedia materials targeted to teens, pre-teens, and parents in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, and San Diego Counties.
- If sponsoring a team, have your team identified on Race Day via specialized race apparel provided by the sponsor, media coverage, and race announcements.
Ways to ContributeThe Teen Adventure Challenge needs your support to make this opportunity available to a larger group of students who otherwise would be unable to help participate. Your donations are tax deductible. Here's how you can help:
SPONSOR A TEAM (or multiple teams!) By donating $350, cover one team's registration fee. $1,500 will cover a training package that includes 2 teams' registration fees and three on-site training activities for 20 students.
EVENT DONATIONS Monetary donations will provide the resources necessary to make the event a success as well as support teams in search of sponsors.
GOODIE BAGS All participants receive a goodie bag. Goodie bags are a great way to promote your company and support the youth. Goodie bag items include gift certificates, active wear, product samples, coupons, snacks, athletic bags, and other promotional items.
PRIZES Top teams get prizes as well as a series of other fun categories for racers. Everyone’s a winner when they participate in the Challenge. Help recognize and positively reinforce their accomplishments by giving prizes that can be awarded to the youth. (Increments of five)
FOOD The Challenge provides approximately 1,000 hungry racers, volunteers, and student performers with breakfast and lunch on the day of the event. Help feed these hungry participants by providing food on the day of the event.